[How to make eggplant with loofah]_how to do_how to do
Luffa fried eggplant is less eaten, but the nutritional content of the two is similar, so it can still be eaten together.
However, the two are not suitable for eating more, are not easy to digest, and those with weak stomachs are not suitable for eating.
Its method is very common, there is no special place, but the selection of loofah is a bit particular.
Picking a loofah mainly depends on its shape, skin, and color, but it doesn’t matter if you don’t. You can pick the tender one.
From a nutritional point of view, loofah contains protein, trace amounts, glucose, calcium, phosphorus, iron and vitamin B1, vitamin C, as well as saponins, plant mucus, xylose gum, loofah bitterness, citrulline and so on.
Eggplant contains protein, trace amounts, carbohydrates, vitamins, and calcium, phosphorus, iron and other nutrients.
The nutritional content of the two is similar, and there is no food phase, but because the loofah and eggplant are cold vegetables, you ca n’t eat too much. The body has indigestion, is prone to diarrhea, and has a cold spleen and stomach.Eat more.
Ingredients: loofah, eggplant, bean paste, ginger, garlic, vegetable oil, salt, raw soy sauce, pepper, chicken essence Method: 1. Wash the eggplant, peel the loofah, cut the eggplant into pieces, and slice the loofah.
2, spare ginger, garlic, ginger (or minced) garlic, chopped.
3. Boil the pan and add the cooking oil. When the pan is hot, put the garlic and ginger into the pan.
Add in watercress sauce and stir fry.
4. Put the sliced loofah eggplant into the pan and stir fry.
Add salt (optional this time), raw soy, pepper, chicken, seasoning) until cooked out.
1. Look at the shape to choose a regular shape. The shape of the squash is equally thick on both ends, and the gourd is white and fluffy. Don’t choose the part of the gourd that is swollen.
Hooked loofah is difficult to peel and difficult to handle, so it is best not to choose.
2. Look at the epidermis and see if the surface of the loofah is not rotten.
The end of the loofah is best to have flowers, and the loofah with flowers is generally relatively fresh.
3. Look at the texture and look at the texture of the loofah. The fine and uniform texture is relatively tender, the texture is clear and the deeper is older. If it is used for cooking, it is recommended to choose a tender loofah. If it is used for extracting loofah, it can beChoose an older loofah.
4. Look at the fresh color of the loofah is tender green and shiny; the surface of the old loofah is matte and the texture will produce black.
5. Touch the loofah. If the loofah is elastic, it usually means fresh, inelastic, and too soft means it is not fresh.
In addition, if the loofah is too hard, it can be bitter and taste bad.