[Encyclopedia of eggplant and pepper]_ production method _ home practice
The taste of eggplant and pepper are mixed together, the taste is very pleasant, and it is also a favorite of many friends who like spicy food.
The eggplant actually does not have its own taste. Its taste depends on the ingredients and the matching of the ingredients, because it can absorb the juice of the taste well.
Ingredients for fried eggplant with peppercorns: eggplant, 200g, green peppers 50g, red peppers 50g, spices: white garlic 5g, ginger 5g, green onion 5g, cooking wine 5g, soy sauce 6g, white sugar 4Grams, 3 grams of salt, 4 grams of sesame oil, 5 grams of pea starch, 30 grams of vegetable oil, 4 grams of MSG.
Peel the eggplant and cut into one strip; 2.
2. Deseed the green and red peppers and cut into strips;
Heat the wok, add the oil to the 60% heat, pour the eggplant, and stir-fry the green and red pepper for a while into a colander; 4.
4. Leave a little oil in the wok, add the garlic, minced ginger, and scallion;
Pour eggplant, green and red pepper, cook rice wine, add some water and condiments, stir fry a few times; 6.
Stir in wet starch and drizzle with sesame oil.
Stir-fried pepper with eggplant material $ 10, half of eggplant, 6 peppers, scallion, spring onion 1. Wash the scallion, spring onion and chop for later use.
2. Add the mashed scallion and scallion to the bonito meat and mix together.
3. Wash and dry the peppers, cut in half and pick the pepper seeds for later use.
4, eggplant half sliced and set aside.
5. Stir the mixed fish into chili pepper and eggplant noodles.
6. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees. Put Erbao in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.